Are you tired of getting in groups with players you have had a bad experience with before and want a reminder of it.
Or do you and your friends or guild keep a list of good/bad players and keep the names write down on a piece of paper or in text file?
Then this is the addon for you, #Shitlist will let you set a note on a player from a list of pre set messages and a optional text.
The player note will then be displayed on the player information tooltip.
How to use?
Right click on the targeted player frame you want to set a note on and you will have a option add or remove from Shitlist.
How to edit pre set message (Reason)?
To add a pre set message (Reason) go to Interface Options -> Addons -> Shitlist -> Reasons.
Can i edit or remove a player if i do not have it as target or if the player is offline?
Yes in Interface Options -> Addons -> Shitlist -> Listed Players you can add/edit and remove players and their reason/comment.
When this Add-on is useful?
Literally on any part of the game that includes Questing, Raids & Dungeons, World & PvP, getting corpse camped or a player steel a item and leave the party.
This is very useful if you want to blacklist some or just to put a note to be remind of something about that player.
Can i use this addon to blacklist people?
Yes, you can.
- Bug fix by Limmek on Dec 20, 2019 @ 12:28
- Create build.yml by Jim Augustsson on Dec 20, 2019 @ 12:04
- Merge branch ’master’ of https://github.com/Limmek/Shitlist by Limmek on Dec 20, 2019 @ 12:03
- Delete build.yml by Jim Augustsson on Dec 20, 2019 @ 11:47
- 1.0.8 Added Confirmation window when removing player. by Limmek on Dec 20, 2019 @ 11:43
- Delete build.yml by Limmek on Dec 14, 2019 @ 13:58
- Update by Limmek on Dec 13, 2019 @ 02:01
- Update 1.0.6 by Limmek on Dec 08, 2019 @ 17:27
- 1.0.5 by Limmek on Nov 30, 2019 @ 12:21
- Update build.yml Added bfa release by Limmek on Nov 30, 2019 @ 11:40